IDE Group has been an approved supplier within the UK Government’s G-Cloud Framework for several years. We’re delighted to say we’ve yet again been accepted onto the latest Framework, G-Cloud 10. This Framework allows us to deliver a suite of services to any government department or associated organisation seeking people and technology for digital projects
All of the services we provide through the Framework will be published on the related government website today, 2 July 2018.
In further good news, our managed SOC/SIEM security service has been newly added to the Framework, which means that public sector organisations now have a fantastic option to improve their security.
Here are the IDE Group service lines we have on G Cloud 10
- IDE Group Cloud Backup Service
- IDE Group Cloud Monitoring Service
- IDE Group Cloud Service Desk
- IDE Group Cloud Storage Service
- IDE Group Cloud Business Analysis Service
- IDE Group Cloud Design Consultancy Service
- IDE Group Cloud Service Management
- IDE Group Cloud Transition Management Service
- IDE Group Legacy to Cloud Rationalisation Service
- IDE Group Purecom Hosted Telephony Service
- IDE Group SOC, SIEM and UEBA Service
Our managed SOC/SIEM security service comprises event monitoring and storage service for security related logs collected from customer devices and services at either the customer’s premises or customer managed services in the cloud.
The service is based on live data feeds from Elastic Beats agents or syslog services. The service is complementary to a layered cyber security strategy and as such will not replace IPS and IDS devices and software, but will be central to logging and alerting of events from such devices, as well as alerting on other data sources such as windows event logs, web server log, proxy log etc.
This service will Monitor, Identify, Classify and Verify cyber security incidents, and support through log analysis the remediation of events.