March 26 - March 28| £750
Business & Management – ITIL 2011 Foundation
ITIL® is recognised internationally as the best practice approach to IT Service Management aligning the provision of IT Services with the needs of the business. It is used globally by thousands of organisations throughout the private and public sectors to improve the way in which they implement and manage IT Services. ITIL 2011 Foundation is an introduction to the ITIL framework used by IT Service Management professionals and leads to the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
Why IDE Group training?
- Proven track record and excellent pass rates – 93% (industry average = 92%, figures for Jan to Sept 2014)*
- Expert trainers and fully accredited courses
- Interactive training materials ensure a hands-on approach for all delegates
- Small class sizes – typically less than ten delegates
IT Managers and Staff
Other team members involved in IT Service Management
Those wishing to achieve the ITIL Foundation certification
The exam is normally taken during the afternoon of the third day
There are no pre-requisites although a general level of IT literacy and experience in IT and/or liaising between IT and the business is expected.
A one hour exam is taken on day three of the course. The exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions and the pass mark is 65%. This is a closed book exam i.e. entrants may not refer to any course materials or their own notes. It is necessary to pass this exam in order to proceed to the higher levels of ITIL.
Benefits to the individual
- Recognised professional qualification
- Understand ITIL and how it can be used to enhance individual effectiveness in the workplace
- Confidence and knowledge to contribute to an on-going service improvement programme
- Helps individuals to improve the quality of IT service management within organisations
- Pre-requisite for higher levels of ITIL study